1. What’s your philosophy in life?
-One day everything will make sense.
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
-I would love to gain more courage. Not that I’m not a courageous person but I do hold back a bit out of fear of what if..
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
-I’m definitely a religious person. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!!
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
-I’m kind of both depending on the setting I’m in but normally I’m a loud mouth extrovert!
5. Which parent are you closer to and why?
-I’m closer to my dad. I always felt like my mom didn’t/doesn’t love her kids. It’s as if she just put up with us because it’s what a mother does. She’s does talk to me unless I talk to her which isn’t right. But my dad calls me multiple times a day just about everyday.
6. What was the best phase in your life?
-My hoe phase! It was so much fun! Although sexually I’ve never actual been a hoe. I’m more of a conversation hoe. I don’t actually like just having sex with random men.
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
-Going through my divorce and moving states with 3 kids all alone.
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
-No, but it pays the bills. My dreams will still be accomplished in due time. My dream is to be a history teacher and football coach!!
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
-Helping someone in need.
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
-Favorite movie: Steel Magnolias, is about a group of southern women comforting each other through the highs and lows.
Favorite book: Of Mice and Men, it was about 2 best friends. One of the friends was mentally ill and the other friend had to kill him.
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
-Smoking. Drugs(Yes, weed is a drug). Cheating. Not having a taxable income. Dred locs.
12. Are you more into looks or brains?
-I’m more into knowledge but I do have to somewhat be attracted to you.
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
-I have in the past but I wouldn’t do it again. If you cheat that just means I wasn’t enough for you and why should I stay if I’m not enough?
14. How do you feel about sharing your phone password with your partner?
-I don’t keep a password on my phone because I have nothing to hide. Free access to whatever they want to know.
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
-When he/she starts thinking from a “we” point of view and not a “me” point of view.
16. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
-It’s not my parents decision. They would just have to deal with it.
17. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
-My best friends Farrah and Kaitlynn.
18. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
-Not generally. Never had a relationship end well.
19. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
20. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
-I prefer to be left alone.
21. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
-Watching YouTube with all my favorite snacks with a beautiful thunderstorm storm outside brewing.
22. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
-I’m okay with it but it has never worked out for.
23. Are you confrontational?
-I’m not but if provoked than yes.
24. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
-April 21, 2018. I broke up with him because it was selfish of me to be with him when I knew I didn’t want anymore children and he wanted desperately to be a father.
25. Would you relocate for love?
-Not unless we were married.
26. What are you most thankful for?
-That I’m still alive today. It’s crazy to say but very true.
27. Do you believe in second chances?
-No, I don’t. When I say no, I mean NO.
28. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
-My way of thinking.
29. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
-A cold destination just cuddling and bonding.
30. What did your past relationships teach you?
-Not to settle because of convenience.
31. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
-I actually met my ex husband through Instagram! And I had a tinder but I just couldn’t vibe with it, I just deleted it all together.
32. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
-Delivering 2 kids in the bathroom & Skydiving!!
33. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
34. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
-Wealth but only enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life. Unconditional true love. And unlimited happiness.
35. What’s your biggest regret in life?
-Giving too much of myself to people who didn’t deserve it.
36. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
-Being over 35 saying to myself “How you been in the game this long and still ain’t got shit?”.
37. Do you usually find yourself restless when there’s nothing to do or relaxed and content?
-Yes but only because I function better in chaos.
38. To you, is it worse to be scatterbrained or stuck in your ways?
-I’m pretty much both but I’d rather say scatterbrained because people who are stuck in their ways are just that stuck. They won’t change.
39. What is your happiest moment in life?
-Giving birth to my babies.
40. What are you completely over and done with at this point?
-Dating for a very long time.